Best Pet Dentistry Services – Oral Health Care for a Smiling Pet
Believe it or not, your pet needs dental services as much as you do. Shockingly, about 80% of the pets suffer from some dental disease. That is a huge number and reflects our commitment to our companions. Neglecting the oral health care of your dog/cat can affect the overall health of pet. Whether bad breath or dislocated teeth, pets need dental services just like us humans. That is why Napa Valley Animal Hospital in Vaughan/Woodbridge provide the right pet dentistry services.
Realizing your Pet’s Dental Needs
Pets may not say it (or even want it done!), but as an owner you have to realize the teeth problems can aggravate into serious health concerns. Oral diseases or dental issues are directly linked to other health concerns in heart, kidney and liver. Do not ignore simple signs like:
- Bad breath
- Difficulty eating
- Tartar and plaque build up
- Reddened gums
- Chattering teeth
- Excessive salivation
- Discolored teeth
- Inflammation in gums
- Aversion to chewing food
- Swollen mouth
Our dental care packages provide thorough cleanup of your pet’s mouth. It can help you avoid oral infections, decrease tartar and plaque, prevent bad breath and protect teeth decay.
Comprehensive Pet Dentistry Services
- Bone Fractures : They can cause resultant broken teeth or an infected tooth. Infected tooth is weakened by the surrounding broken bone. It is very susceptible to injury. It has to be removed or joined/healed through surgery.
- Root Canal Infections : The interior of the tooth is affected in root canal problems. The base of the tooth contains abscess which can further spread to the rest of the body. We undertake root canal therapy carefully to remove this infection.
- Misdirected Tooth : Known as ‘Malocclusions’, these abnormal teeth are located in other teeth or crossover other teeth. They can push other teeth, damage soft tissue, cause pain or discomfort to your pet.
- Periodental Disease : A highly infectious disease, we help treat periodental disorders. In fact, our vets make sure periodental diseases are checked and treated in your pet’s annual check-up. Plaque and bacteria are mostly responsible for these oral issues. Diligent home dental care of your pet can take care of dental diseases.
Why Choose Napa Valley Animal Hospital
At Napa Valley, oral health care available for your pets helps them maintain dental hygiene. Under a general anaesthetic, we examine your pet’s gums, teeth and entire mouth. Tartar and plaque are removed. Teeth’s polishing is done using soft brushes. After cleaning, our staff can also guide you on safe home dental care.Oral Diet Chart :
Our renowned oral diet chart consists of food prescription that prevents tartar build-up; promote healthy teeth and oral health .Dental Products :
we also stock a huge range of good quality oral health products including pet toothpaste, mouth rinse, dental toothbrushes etc.Our pet dentists treat every major pet dental health issue. We also provide guidance to pet owners in maintaining your pet’s oral hygiene. Visit us to buy any pet dental accessory to prevent oral health issues.